Indiana Boys Volleyball Coaches Association
The Indiana Boys Volleyball Coaches Association was established in 1994 to allow the opportunity for boys in Indiana to play the fabulous sport of volleyball. Mel Young of Richmond High School in Richmond, Indiana wanted to start “something special for the boys.” The people who knew and loved Mel realized that once a goal took hold of his head and heart, the dream of boys volleyball was going to come true.
The purpose of the Indiana Boys Volleyball Coaches Association as determined by the executive board is to provide the following:
* To promote, and to improve the mutual interest of boys high school volleyball coaches
* To serve as an advisory group for its members for the development of existing and
new Indiana High School Boys Volleyball teams.
* To serve as an educational medium for its members by promoting high school boys
volleyball by involvement with the media, Indiana High School Athletic Association
(IHSAA), principals, athletic directors, other coaches associations, and other related
organizations for the betterment of boys volleyball.
* To develop, foster, and maintain standards for professional proficiency and ethics.
* To encourage mutual understanding, cooperation, and assistance between members
of the Association and other individuals and organizations directly and indirectly
involved in the promotion of boys volleyball.
* To schedule, promote, organize, and conduct an Annual Indiana Boys Volleyball State
* To schedule, promote, organize, and conduct an Annual Indiana Boys Volleyball All
2018 - 2019 IBVCA Board Members
North Central Representative
South Central Representative